How to be interesting (in 10 simple steps) by Jessica Hagy PDF Download
How to be interesting (in 10 simple steps) by Jessica Hagy PDF Download Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Workman Publishing Company; In 10 Simple Steps edition (March 19, 2013)
You want to leave a mark, not a blemish. Be a hero, not a spectator. You want to be interesting. (Who doesn’t?) But sometimes it takes a nudge, a wake-up call, an intervention!—and a little help. This is where Jessica Hagy comes in. A writer and illustrator of great economy, charm, and insight, she’s created How to Be Interesting, a uniquely inspirational how-to that combines fresh and pithy lessons with deceptively simple diagrams and charts.
Ms. Hagy started on Forbes.com, where she’s a weekly blogger, by creating a “How to Be Interesting” post that went viral, attracting 1.4 million viewers so far, with tens of thousands of them liking, linking, and tweeting the article. Now she’s deeply explored the ideas that resonated with so many readers to create this small and quirky book with a large and universal message.
How to be interesting (in 10 simple steps) by Jessica Hagy PDF Download It’s a book:
– About exploring: Talk to strangers.
– About taking chances: Expose yourself to ridicule, to risk, to wild ideas.
– About being childlike, not childish: Remember how amazing the world was before you learned to be cynical.
– About being open: Never take in the welcome mat. About breaking routine: Take daily vacations . . . if only for a few minutes.
– About taking ownership: Whatever you’re doing, enjoy it, embrace it, master it as well as you can.
– And about growing a pair: If you’re not courageous, you’re going to be hanging around the water cooler, talking about the guy that actually is.