Jonathan Levi – Become a SuperLearner Download (Speed Reading & Advanced Memory)
Become a SuperLearner: Learn Speed Reading & Advanced Memory
IMPORTANT UPDATE: THIS VERSION OF THE COURSE IS BEING REPLACED WITH AN EVEN BETTER ONE!
Please see the updated, 2.0 version of the course, which has been completely re-written, improved, and re-recorded for 2016. Simply scroll to the bottom of this page to the “More From…” section and click on the 2.0!
Recently selected as Udemy CEO Dennis Yang’s #1 Staff Pick and updated for 2015, this course will teach you how to hack your learning, reading, and memory skills, empowering you to learn anything and everything faster and more effectively.
Whether you’re a student, a professional, or simply embarking on a new hobby, you are forced to grapple with an every-increasing amount of information and knowledge. In fact, it’s believed that one week’s worth of the New York Times contains more information than people 100 years ago encountered in their entire lives. We’ve all experienced the frustration of an ever-growing reading list, struggling to learn a new language, or forgetting things you learned in even your favorite subjects.
Anyone can develop Super-Learning skillsThis course is about improving your ability to learn new skills or information quickly and effectively. We go far beyond the kinds of “speed-reading” (or glorified skimming) you may have been exposed to, diving into the actual cognitive and neurological factors that make learning easier and more successful. We also give you advanced memory techniques to grapple with the huge loads of information you’ll be able to process.
You’ll learn how to input and retain information in a whole new way – a faster, better way
The core of this SuperLearning course involves 3 “super skills”:
- Speed-reading with high (80%+) comprehension and understanding
- Memory techniques for storing and recalling vast amounts of information quickly and accurately
- Developing the cognitive infrastructure to support this flood of new information long-term
However, the SuperLearning skills you’ll learn in this course are applicable to many aspects of your every day life, from remembering phone numbers to acquiring new skills or even speaking new languages.
How we’ll teach you SuperLearning and advanced memory techniquesThe sad irony is that in order to learn most of these superlearning skills and memory techniques in the past, you had to read dozens of books and psychological journals. Or, you had to hire an expensive private tutor who specializes in superlearning. That’s what I did. And it changed my life.
Fortunately, my instructors (experts in the fields of superlearning, memory techniques, and speed-reading) have agreed to help me transform their materials into the first ever digital course.
We’ve designed a course based heavily on video-lectures and a great deal at-home exercises. The lecture components are only a small part of this superlearning course – you will be practicing various exercises and assignments on a regular basis. The course will require 2-3 hours of memory and speed-reading practice and training per week and training, and last roughly 4-6 weeks. It won’t be easy – but if you put in the work, you are guaranteed to succeed.
In addition to the lectures, there is an additional 1.5 hours of supplemental video content from TED, YouTube, and other sources which are considered part of the course curriculum.
“SuperLearner” is a trademark of Jonathan Levi.
What are the requirements?
- Students should be able to read proficiently in their native language and in English. Though these skills can be applied to any language, the provided materials will be in English.
- Willingness to push yourself, break old habits, and a burning desire to succeed
- Students with visual or learning disabilities: please contact the instructors before purchasing the course, so that we can ensure your utmost success.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- An additional 1.5 Hours of Supplementary Video
- Regular homework assignments, games, and supplementary materials
- By the end of this course, you will be able to read at least 3 times the speed of an average college graduate, with above-average comprehension and retention
- You will also learn the exact same skills that win World Championships in Memorization – skills that can teach you to memorize thousands of data points in order
- You will learn how to process and internalize information in a highly-effective way, and how to apply this teaching to any skill you wish to learn
- The ultimate goal of this course is to give you the tools to learn anything more quickly and effectively
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who has ever wished they could learn more effectively
- People who love to learn
What you get with this course?