Conversation Mastery – The Art Science Of Great Conversation
Conversation Mastery – The Art Science Of Great Conversation Download
Conversation Mastery: The Art/Science Of Great Conversation
Conversations will determine the quality of your life.
Your success in business, your success with dating, your very happiness comes down to the quality of the conversations in your life and your ability to create amazing new connections on command.
Being able to create amazing relationships with the mentors you admire, the jaw-dropping special someone you want to date, that is the kind of super power that instantly changes your life.
And if you’re tired of feeling like you can do better and you deserve more, then this might be the most important thing you ever read, because I’m going to show you how to hone your conversational skills to create the relationships, mentorships, and life you’ve always dreamed of.
But don’t just take it from me….here are quotes from previous students:
“I’ve tried so many other things, Toastmasters, building a social circle, playing sports. None of it gave me what I was looking for. I always knew that in the right context, if I could just get 20 minutes to connect with someone, anyone, I knew they would want to see me again. Working with Ben and Charlie gave me what I needed, the ability to get those first 20 minutes whenever I want with whoever I want. It feels amazing”
~Kevin E (Serial entrepreneur, Toastmasters President, former professional poker player)
“I’ve always been a confident guy, but when I met Ben and Charlie, I realized they were doing things I never even thought were possible. They had a totally different level of reality. Three months later, I’m doing exactly what I once thought was impossible, and I’ve never felt more confident in my life!”
~ Scott B (Founder of Lifelong Learner, former Captain of the Princeton Football Team, professional Brazilian football player)
Whenever you want, you’ll be able to:
- Have conversations that flow effortlessly, so you won’t have those awkward moments of silence where the other person politely excuses themselves
- Know how to connect instantly and deeply so you can feel certain they’ll want to see you again
- Be able to connect with older, more successful business mentors and make them eager to help you get where they already are
- End, once and for all, those frustrating moments where you freeze up, you feel your heart beat quicken, and you can’t think of anything to say
- Attract amazing friends and relationships while leaving negative influences behind
- Never be the person standing alone, pulling out your phone and checking email every 5 minutes. You’ll be the person leading conversation and bringing energy to the whole room
**And just to put your mind at ease, this course comes with a totally unconditional GUARANTEE.** If you are in any way unhappy with the course, you have 30 days to get a 100%, no questions asked refund direct from Udemy.
Conversation Mastery will take you step-by-step through each leg of the journey to be a riveting conversationalist. Take the course, do the actions, and become a brilliant conversationalist!
What are the requirements?
- Students should be willing to go out and meet new people to practice their skills, whether that means in business or socially
- The techniques taught will attract more attention from people while interacting, so students will need to be okay being the center of attention, at least for a time
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Captivate anyone you speak with, even if you have nothing in common
- Know exactly what to do to never run out of interesting things to say
- Connect with people even if you only speak for a few moments
- Introduce the right kind of humor to strengthen friendships and business connections
What is the target audience?
- This course is for you if you have ever stalled out 10 minutes into conversation and not known what to say
- This course is for you if you would like to connect more deeply with the people you meet, whether it be in a social, business, or romantic context